How far in advance would you suggest I book my curated experience?
- Each client’s calendar is different, so it's based on your (and your group's availability). You are also welcome to reach out to our concierge team at email@example.com for further information or suggestions.
How much does a curated experience/group adventure cost?
- Once you fill out an inquiry form, someone from our team will contact you with a quote. The quote will be determined based on group size, length of trip and lead time.
Can kids attend a curated experience?
- Please check the details and fine print of the experience, or feel free to reach out to our concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about age limits/minimums.
How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
- As soon as you’ve completed the booking process, a confirmation page will appear and you’ll receive a confirmation email with your itinerary.
Once I’ve begun my trip, who should I contact for help?
- You can contact us at anytime at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Is it possible to write a testimonial if I really enjoyed my adventure?
- Absolutely. We always welcome your comments, suggestions and ideas. If you would like to write a testimonial, please send a brief e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like, please include pictures from your trip as well.
Do I have to pay the whole amount for the experience at the time of booking?
- Yes you will be required to pay for your experience upfront once we have confirmed all details and ready to start curating your experience.
What payment options are available?
- We accept Discover, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club. Your current billing address and phone information must be included with every order.
Will sales tax be charged on my purchase?
- Yes there is a 3% service charge added to each purchase.
What should I do if I have not received the confirmation email for my purchase?
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com
What is your refund policy?
- Unfortunately we do not issue refunds once we create your itinerary for your experience. The good news is if you need to reschedule your trip, you’ll also have this itinerary to use at anytime.
Can I purchase an experience as a gift?
- Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to gift an experience.
Can I make a purchase if I live outside of the United States?
- Absolutely. All of our payment systems will automatically exchange your purchase to USD at time of booking.
What essential documents do I need to take if I travel internationally?
- Based on your travel destination you will need a passport, Visa, or driver's license. To find out what documents you need for travel and/or to apply for a Visa or passport visit U.S Passports & International Travel for more information.
I received this experience as a gift, how do I schedule it?
- If you received an experience as a gift, you will be able to provide your preferred dates when you are ready to schedule your experience. We suggest you provide us with as much notice as possible.